Need help getting your Self Assessment filed?

Whether you’re in a rush or just want to get ahead, we can help.
If you have all of the necessary information we can get your self-assessment filed TODAY!


UTR Number

(Unique Taxpayer Reference Number) This is a 10 digit code which should be on all your correspondence from HMRC, sometimes it will have a letter K on the end e.g. 5432167890 or 5432167890K. If you're struggling to find your UTR Number, give HMRC a call on 0300 200 3310. Once you confirm your identity they will post you out a copy. Be aware this may take up to 7 days to arrive.

Your Personal Info

- Name and address
- Date of Birth
- National Insurance Number

Income & Expenses

Income may include the following:
- Self Assessment income
- CIS income and deductions
- PAYE income (usually from a P60 or P45)
- Benefits received (usually on a P11D)
- Savings interest received (your bank should send you an annual statement if applicable)
- Income from property rentals
- Any income from Dividends for shares you own
- Any Capital Gains if you have sold assets
Expenses may include:
- Items you have purchased for use in your business
- Allowances for personal items used in the business
- Mileage and food allowances

Affordable Pricing

Self Assessment

£180 +VAT

£216 total

Providing that paperwork and documentation is organised or within an accounting package/spreadsheet.

Self Assessment PLUS Property

£225 +VAT

£270 total

Like a regular self-assessment but for people who also rent out properties

Book Keeping



If your paperwork and documentation are not organised, we can do this for you.

There’s no time like the present

Even if you don’t have anything to hand our team can help, call or email today to get started.
0333 433 0421 / 07472969629

In need of any other accountancy services?

We are part of the Modern Accountancy family.